Do you run a poetry reading book group?
Has your summer reading club wanted to dip its toe in poetry but needed the right excuse? Look no further..
This year the Forward Prizes have created special Book Group reading notes for those avid readers who long to venture beyond fiction and history. We are partnering with the Poetry Book Society to offer book groups across the country a huge discount on all ten poetry collections shortlisted for the Forward Prizes for Poetry, so you have them in time for the Forward Prizes ceremony at the Southbank Centre on Sunday 20th October.
On the shortlists:
- Raymond Antrobus – The Perseverance (Penned in the Margins)
- Fiona Benson – Vertigo & Ghost (Cape Poetry)
- Jay Bernard – Surge (Chatto & Windus)
- David Cain – Truth Street (Smokestack Books)
- Niall Campbell – Noctuary (Bloodaxe Books)
- Isabel Galleymore – Significant Other (Carcanet)
- Ilya Kaminsky – Deaf Republic (Faber & Faber)
- Vidyan Ravinthiran – The Million-petalled Flowers of Being Here (Bloodaxe Books)
- Stephen Sexton – If All the World and Love Were Young (Penguin Books)
- Helen Tookey – City of Departures (Carcanet)
To sweeten the deal, PBS is offering a summer book club bundle, saving you oodles on the full ten books.
- £80 Standard non-member offer (plus shipping)
- £60 25% off for PBS Members (plus shipping)
That’s up to 39% off the RRP.
All bundles will include a printed set of reading notes to accompany your discussions.
So join us this summer, and get your book group reading!